Exams & Drug Screening
- Pre-employment physicals such as basic physicals, DOT exams, return to work physicals, vision and audiometric testing, X-ray, Spirometry, EKG, and laboratory services.
- Pre-Employment drug testing including urine, saliva and hair testing. SAMHSA regulated drug and alcohol testing, including MRO review.
- Cardiac treadmill stress testing reviewed by cardiologist.
- Carpal tunnel screening.
- Back evaluations utilizing the Promotron 3000 lift simulation system.
- Random and post-accident testing as well as probable cause, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- OSHA compliance exams including asbestos monitoring, respirator fit testing and bloodborne pathogens.