At Irwindale Industrial Clinic, every patient
receives personalized attention.
At Irwindale Industrial Clinic, treatment is based solely on each patients medical needs. We are not a large corporation, subject to rigid algorithms, protocols, and quotas; we are doctors and healthcare professionals. We do not order unnecessary and expensive medical tests, instead relying more on our clinical experience and physical examinations when developing treatment plans. Moreover, we refer far fewer patients to specialists than is typical for a primary care facility.
Our doctors and staff remain committed to Dr. Murray’s ideals of the highest quality medical care at the lowest possible cost.
Irwindale Industrial Clinic is a modern, fully-equipped 13,000 sq. ft. facility featuring:
- Surgery room for the treatment of all types of wounds and trauma, lacerations, burns, crush injuries and fractures.
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray processing.
- Promotron 3000 lift stimulator.
- Casting and splinting facilities.
- Slit-lamp microscope for the diagnosis and treatment of eye injuries.
- Kidde cuff tourniquet for bloodless examination of complex wounds.
- Computerized Spirometry for evaluation of lung function.
- OSHA-approved hearing booth and audiometer.
- Titmus occupational vision tester.
- All necessary equipment for advanced cardiac life support, including defibrillator.
- Nervepace electroneurometer (CTS Screening) for on-site nerve conduction studies.
- Physical therapy department including Biodex and Nautilus exercise machines as well as variety of shoulder, knee, ankle and hand rehabilitation equipment.